In the event of a severe storm on the day of a seminar, please call 516-594-9273 after 7 AM on the day of the scheduled seminar to verify its status.
Chateau Briand: Carle Place
The Chateau Briand is located at 440 Old Country Road in Carle Place, New York, 11514 (516-334-6125), and it is conveniently located off the Meadowbrook Parkway. (Directions to the Meadowbrook Parkway appear at the bottom of this page.)
Take the Meadowbrook Parkway to Exit M1 (East) – Old Country Road. At the end of the exit ramp, make a right onto Old Country Road. Take Old Country Road for ½ mile; the Chateau Briand is on your left. Ample parking is available behind the Chateau Briand.
Directions To The Meadowbrook Parkway
- From Northern State Parkway: Take Exit 31A to Meadowbrook Parkway (south). Follow directions above.
- From Southern State Parkway: Take Exit 22N to Meadowbrook Parkway (north). Follow directions above.
- From Northern New Jersey: Take the George Washington Bridge to the Bronx; take the Cross Bronx Expressway eastbound to the Whitestone Bridge or Throgs Neck Bridge. After the bridge, take the Cross Island Parkway to Exit 29 East (Grand Central Parkway). The Grand Central Parkway becomes Northern State Parkway in Nassau County; follow as directed above.
- From Staten Island and Southern or Central NJ: Take the Verrazano Bridge to Brooklyn. After the bridge, take the Belt Parkway east. The Belt Parkway becomes Southern State Parkway in Nassau County; follow as directed above.
- From Upstate New York and Connecticut: Take the Whitestone Bridge or Throgs Neck Bridge to the Cross Island Parkway, then take Exit 29 East (Grand Central Parkway). The Grand Central Parkway becomes Northern State Parkway in Nassau County; follow as directed above.